The topic of course goes to the core of practical pedagogy. The approach will be pragmatic, the methods collaborative. Link to brochure>>
Euneos FI offers the Erasmus+ course the Northern Lights: Integrative Practices from 31 October – 6 November 2021 in Inari Lapland Finland.
The health document needed for travelling can be the EU’s COVID 19 digital, or another certificate of diseased corona, or of the full series of corona vaccination (e.g. two doses of Pfizer vaccine) or of a recent corona test.
School staff traveling for Erasmus + courses will, of course, receive travel instructions from the course organizer before leaving. Practices in different countries may differ due to the pandemic situation. It should be noted that when teachers travel to in-service training courses, it is organized by the employer and is professional and not tourist travel.
Corona infections in Finland have been the lowest in the EU. Inari is located in sparsely populated Lapland in the northernmost corner of the EU, where health safety is at a good level. Inari has Ivalo International Airport
The flight from Helsinki airport to Ivalo is 1098,4 km. If Distance calculator of the Erasmus+ program is not working, flight distances can be estimated by using other services of the Internet.
Erasmus Guides 2020 and 2021 inform you how flights can be compensated in different Erasmus+ programs. Check also the possibility of extra compensation for remote venues.
NB! Another Erasmus+ course Northern Lights: How to Make Your School More Ecological is offered in Inari from 3 – 9 October 2021. Read more >>
- Teachers for all levels interesting in skills to support new learning ways, new pedagogies, special education teachers
- Sport teachers, sport coaches
- Teacher trainers, teachers evaluators/assessing teachers performance
- Career officers, educational counselors,
- School principals and managers (school leaderships)
- Teachers & sport coaches that are using yoga like exercise and mindfulness as part of their teaching
Main topics of this course
- Wellbeing in the classroom, in school taking good care of oneself and the others in the community
- self leadership for students & teachers, autonomous teachers & autonomous learners
- self regulation & co regulation between teachers & students cultivate a space of learning, stretching skills and wellbeing, avoid burnouts for teachers and students and boredom
- foster culture of trust (growth) in schools , model for sharing learning and education process teachers-students
- build on strength, approach weakness as a development opportunity, celebrate owns success
- support metacognitive skills in each school subject
- Building up WEQ! From IQ to EQ to WEQ
- inclusive education and holistic learning
- combat teachers burnouts ( plan your activity, teach the essential, activate students and share responsibility for learning, joy of learning)
- students as change agents ( activate, listen, empower) cultivate engagement rather than motivation of students ( combat boredom and stress to allow optimum cooperative learning for students and teachers)
- creating environment to expand and stretch skills- conditions for deep learning
- Learning from the future, learning agent. Playfulness and creativity- making space for new learning, re- creating the environment as we know
What you will get at the end of the course (outputs)
- Simple effective techniques to support inclusive learning
- Simple easy to integrate in daily class work embodiment exercises
- Self Leadership practices to lead the class for teachers and for students
- Self regulation practices to sustain personal health and to help students to avoid stress during their studies, ensure wellbeing for learning
- Approaching your teaching/learning holistic
- Exercise routine to facilitate focus, relaxation ( eliminate boredom in the class)
- Embodiment routines and planning tools for teachers to eliminate burnouts
- Communication practices and tools ( active listening, speak up, feedforward etc)
- Simple tools & instruments for trauma release in order to learn optimum
More information on course Impact
What the trainers of this course say about the course? Read more>>
Access to EUNEOS support materials for Integrative Practices (formerly Embodiment) Course euneosmedia.com
Methodology of the course
- This is a co -creation course, method of non-violent communication as well as embodiment methods based on different body-mind practices.
- During the training, participants will have a chance to work with trainers & facilitators on educational approach and methods.
- The workshops will include elements from performance arts, contact improvisation, socio (theater) drama, voice work, mindfulness and other embodiment practices, exploring how these practices can be connected with development of competences such as initiative, entrepreneurship (entrepreneurial) , social and civic skills also to support metacognitive competences.
- Entire process will be based on principles and values of non-formal education and experiential learning. Participants will have a chance to work and self-reflect, peer learning and group learning,
- The course participants will get a Certificate of active participation.
- The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
Accommodation and meals
Participants take care of booking their hotel email@example.com.
Accommodation to be paid directly by participants to the hotel.
Main organiser / trainers
Andreea Gatman– Organizer, Trainer, ICF Certified Coach
Planned courses (Lockdowns or other traveling restrictions to be noticed)
Midnight Sun/Northern Lights course Inari Lapland
- 5 – 11 June 2022, Midnight Sun, Inari Lapland Finland.
- 2 – 8 October 2022, Northern Lights, Inari Lapland Finland
- 4 – 10 June 2023, Midnight Sun, Inari Lapland Finland.
Mediterranean course Benalmadena Spain
- 16 – 22 October 2022, Benalmadena/Malaga, Spain
- 15 – 21 October 2023, Benalmadena/Malaga Spain
Venue and date may change.
- This course starts on Tuesday 24 August and ends on Monday afternoon 30 August 2021 (7 days).
- Fee for tuition and materials: 560 euro
- Administration costs: 100 euro
- Total fee: 660 euro (10% discount for schools coming with 5 or more participants to Euneos courses).
- Fee for the new mobilities of Erasmus+ 2021-2027 program: 660 € (old 650 €)
Click here to apply or to contact us. Those who want to apply for KA1 grant and would like to receive our support documents, will find there a link to our enlisting form. Schools that have received a grant, will find there a contact form. Euneos OID code E10124150.