Dear colleague! As a winner of an Erasmus+ KA1 grant you can register for Euneos courses by filling in the registration form. Even if you filled in our contact form for Euneos courses, you need to fill in the registration form. Only final registration counts.
School year: from August 1st until July 31st
Click here to see Euneos courses in school years 2021-2023.
The grant holders for Erasmus+ mobilities register for Euneos courses from August 2021 to July 2022 in
If your grant is also for school-year 2022-23, write about your advance registration in text box.
Follow us in http://www.facebook.com/Euneos, and join FB Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/euneoscourses.eu to be among the first to know more about grants.
WARNING: You cannot book flights and hotels, before we confirm the course. Confirmation follows after we have the minimum number of registrations. You should book flexible flight tickets. As a course provider Euneos is responsible for fee, not for any other component of mobility.
- I need more information about programme, objectives of a course/courses: see each course page on this website (see menu Courses). The final programme for each course will be made shortly before the course, but you find an example of the programme of previous courses.
- I need to know the price of Euneos courses. See this page
- I need to know PIC/OID and other details of Euneos: you find it on this website. See this page
- Will Euneos offer other courses, other course dates: we offer the courses that you see in the planning. See here. If a session is getting full, we can organise extra sessions of a course. Additional sessions will be published on this website then.
- Separate structured benchmarking visits and other courses tailored together with the customer can be organised for groups (minimum 15). Contact us email@example.com after grant approval.
- I already have got the invitation/mandate letter: registration is needed for confirmation. Invitation/mandate letters only tell about your intention.
- If you need a document, please have a look at this page: click here